Friday, January 25, 2008

Same Old Shit ....Once again!

Hey guys!
Here i am, once again. sem1 is PHINISHED for good! Man! Was'nt it a piss off! 3 months of studyin, one month of exam, and........... 10 days of vacation! How wonderful! Just brings a smile to your face does'nt it? Has lo beta has lo. Its just how it is. Period. But on the bright side, it pushes you to a point where you realize that your not a kid anymore. Thats relievin. Sem-2 is underway and proceedings started just the way i expected on the first day, all teachers absent. Wow! atleast somethin's in our favour! We had some fun. Some of our classmates were shifted off to other divisions. The look on they're faces were the most hilarious looks i've eva seen. I pay to see that kinda shit man. We were laughin at them right thru and ya, no-one regretted it :). The watchmen in our college are replaced. Y does it happen with me for Christ's sake! I had managed to make them good frnds of mine. You might be wondering whats the catch. Camera phones are'nt allowed in our college and are confiscated if seen by watchmen. Smart eh! But i'm soo used to bad luck that now i'm immune of it.
N yes, how can i not mention cigarettes in our blog?. I have QUIT. Atleast for now. But damnit its not as easy as it sounds. It's been 25 days. Wheneva i see someone smoke, shit, my head starts spinnin. Not actually. But ya, it is quite addictive. Like a hot chick walkin down the road and u can't see her. Some fucked up shit. But its ok. A new challenge i guess. Promised my parents bout it and damn it ill follow it. Speakin of that, my parents caught me not once but twice smokin. The second time was rather embarassing. I had kept a ciggi near the fuel tank of my bike. And as you'll know by now, me and luck are'nt really best frnds. But maybe it's for the best. I'm changin every second! You can compare this one with the previous blog and u'll know. Once a wannabe smoker, now myself.[or wannabe non-smoker ;) ].
This is what they call us teenage tragedy. You don't really know whats goin on. But i hope i'll figure it out pretty soon. Till den, keep it rockin!
Tada!

No comments: